BPW is proud to present the Annual BPW Woman of the Year Award, recognizing professional women in our community who exemplify outstanding leadership, professional accomplishment, and service to the community.
The Award will be presented at the
2019 BPW Fall Ball Awards Program
November 13, 2021
AND THE NOMINEES ARE......................
The following criteria will be used to select our finalists and award recipient.
- The nominee's achievements can be representative of a lifetime's work or for more recent successes.
- Her leadership and accomplishments should be regarded as a model for all women.
- The nominee should be gainfully employed in a full-time professional position or an entrepreneur. (full time volunteering does not meet the criteria).
- Any professional woman of color in the Triangle area is eligible for nomination.
- You cannot nominate yourself.
- The nominee does not have to be a member of BPW.
- Nominee must reside AND do business mainly in the Triangle area.
- Nominations are accepted until June 30, 2010 at 12 midnight.
- Any nominations received after that time will not be accepted
- The finalists will be notified within a week of the closing date.
Finalists will be notified by email and celebrated during our gala awards event in Raleigh, NC where the winner will be announced at 8:00 pm.
For more information please email us at [email protected] or use the contact us page here on the website..